Here’s my nails of the day!
Orly Bonder base coat
Lime Crime Peaches ❤ Cream
Orly Liquid Vinyl
OPI Alpine Snow
Rica Glossy Glam topcoat
I decided to do something that's simple, easy, and eye catching tonight! This "look" works well on short nails and its very easy to do!
1. Paint your nail with the base color of your choice. I used Lime Crime Peaches Cream for this one. Wait until its completely dry before doing the next step.
2. Begin forming a black "cloud" by using a dotting tool and an opaque black polish. I used Orly Liquid Vinyl. It is an amazing opaque black polish! Begin your dotting from the middle of one side of the nail and work your way up to the top. Make sure the dots are connected but not in a straight linear line. It should look like a beaded necklace.
3. Once the black dotting is complete, take your black polish and paint to fill in the uppermost space to create this partial black "cloud" look. Please wait until the black is dry enough before proceeding to the next step.
4. Take your opaque white polish. I used OPI Alpine Snow. It's opaque in one coat! Use a dotting tool to create white dots on top of this black "cloud" area on your nails. I used a double-end dotting tool that had both large and small tips to create dots of different sizes.
5. Wait until the white is semi-dry before adding the topcoat on.
I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial!
Goodnight dolls! Stay tuned for more this week 🙂